“Build Your Own Damn Stool” Kit
Earn the right to rest your bones.
For the beginner and seasoned woodchuck alike, the B.Y.O.D.S. Kit includes a rustic wood seat from salvaged urban trees, four poplar legs, and assorted hardwood wedges for at-home assembly. Use the legs as is, or shape to your own liking using the OWS Spokeshave Kit.
Approximate Dimensions: 15" x 9" x 5"
- Assembly instructions included.
- Assorted salvaged woods are locally sourced. Species and shape vary, every seat is unique.
- All parts are unfinished. You can leave your stool rough and rustic, or sand and finish it to perfection.
- Kit features a “fox wedge” joint which requires no glue and conveniently gets stronger with each sitting.
- Seat grain patterns, shapes, and sizes vary due to ‘nature’, but rest assured, all seats will comfortably accommodate your fanny.
- The seat height ranges from 17”-18”.
- Cut the legs shorter if you desire a milking stool, footstool, or a hobbit throne.
Required Tools & Equipment
The basic tools and equipment needed for assembly of this project are:
- Mallet, Hammer, or Cudgel
- Small Handsaw (for square leg blanks only)
- Wood Glue (optional)
We ship everything by USPS Priority Mail and every order receives a tracking number when your order ships.
All hand-crafted products are made to order. We aim to ship these within a week of receiving your order (unless something is on backorder OR a lead time state otherwise).
- USA domestic orders arrive within 7-10 days or less.
- International customers: Please allow 12-14 days for delivery. Other import charges may apply. Due to customs we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date.
Made in USA